The SandBox Inn is the upper half of an almost-vintage, pet-friendly, loaded-with-personality beach house located in a quiet residential area on the north side of South Padre Island, Texas.
Spacious 2BR/2BA sleeps 10
updated 1/26/12 the photo gallery
I tweet follow me on twitter
This property is registered with the City of South Padre
Island Permit 2015-884836.
Tweets by @sandboxinn
see what's been on sandy feet's mind lately by perusing her blog
Read some guest reviews
'"sandy feet" has been a South Padre Island institution for over 25 years -- master sand sculptor, writer and now innkeeper! She has only one unit to rent -- which means she can lavish all her attention and resources on making this the absolute coolest place to stay on South Padre Island.
The SandBox Gallery/Garden is a little like the ocean -- constantly changing and endlessly fascinating. Enjoy a birdseye view - and free sandcastle instruction - during your stay!
Easy online payments via secure server or
the neighborhood map
The SandBox is located within easy walking distance of
• Blackbeards - Indisputably one of the best places to eat on the Island - full bar, burgers to steak to Mexican to seafood
• Beach Access “Neptune Circle” - half a block from the house - public parking, chair and umbrella rentals
• Padreritagrille - Singer J Michael Lafferty's Island Bar & Grill (great salad bar!)
• La Dulce Roma - espresso and gelato
• Shopping - Two big T-shirt/souvenir shops
• The Big Donkey - Mexican restaurant with killer margaritas -- owned by the same folks who run the rabidly popular Daddy's and Dirty Al's
• Paulino's - Family-run Italian
• Stripes Convenience Store
• Island Cinema